Things to do in Lancaster County
When staying at the Four Points by Sheraton York, be sure to visit Lancaster County for a variety of festivals, events, attractions, tours, and more. Just a short trip away from York, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Lancaster County.
- Amish Farm and House
- Ballon Rides Daily by United States Hot Air Ballon Team
- Central Market
- Farmland Fun at Verdant View
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
- Stoudtburg Village & Shops
- Tanger Outlet Center
- The Fulton Theater
- The Pullo Center
- Zip Line Canopy Tours at Refreshing Mountain
How To Get Here
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania - The railroad industry is often considered the most important phenomena of the American Industrial Revolution. Discover the colorful history and technology of Pennsylvania's railroad industry by visiting the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania.
- Amish Farm and House - The Amish community found in Lancaster County is America's oldest Amish settlement. Visit this operational Pennsylvanian Dutch farm, complete with fowls and farm animals. Have fun while learning about the Old Order Amish community, something the whole family can enjoy.
- Farmland Fun at Verdant View - Enjoy a fun, real farm experience for kids of all ages! This is sure to be an enjoyable family outing, while still learning about farm life.
- Balloon Rides Daily by United States Hot Air Balloon Team - The best way to view Lancaster County is from the top, and it's tough to beat hot air balloon rides. Create an unforgettable memory by taking a ride with the United States Hot Air Balloon Team.
- Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park - Please everyone by visiting an amusement park for a day's worth of fun. With more than 30 rides, water-play area, daily entertainment, food, and more!
- Hersheypark - Hersheypark is an amusement park the whole family can truly enjoy. With 11 roller coasters and over 65 rides, including kiddie toys, this is the ideal outing for people of all ages.
- The Fulton Theater - Experience professional Broadway quality music, comedy shows, dramas, and more in a National Historic Landmark Theater, located in Lancaster.
- The Pullo Center - This $11.9 million dollar facility is able to seat 1,016 while still providing the intimacy of a smaller theater by integrating a full mezzanine and several seating areas. This theater is home to many touring shows, comedy and concert events, cultural and educational shows, and more.
- Zip Line Canopy Tours at Refreshing Mountain - Are you looking for a fun adventure? Then look no further. Take a ride on a Canopy Tour at Refreshing Mountain. Guides will accompany you will you fly over the trees and enjoy a different view of the beautiful landscape.
- Stoudtburg Village & Shops - Enjoy a European inspired outing. As you stroll through the shops of the Stoudtburg Village, you get to join in the fun at various special events, sample award winning beer, go antiquing, and more.
- Tanger Outlet Center - Since you're going to shop, you might as well try to save. Buy direct from brand name manufacturers and designer stores at Tanger Outlet.
- Central Market - Farmers have been bringing their meat and vegetables to sell to local residents at Central Market since 1703. Visit America's oldest farmers' market for the freshest produce.