Things to do in Hershey, PA
While you are staying at Four Points by Sheraton, stopping by the town of Hershey, Pennsylvania is a must. There is something for everyone, from the world-class Hersheypark amusement park to Hershey Gardens. Just a short trip away from York, you’ll find plenty of adventure in Hershey.
- Hersheypark - Hersheypark is an amusement park the whole family can truly enjoy. With 11 roller coasters and over 65 rides, including kiddie toys, this is the ideal outing for people of all ages.
- ZooAmerica - Open year round, this walk-thru zoo is the ideal place to learn about more than 200 animals that hail from all five regions of North America. Located next to Hersheypark, it’s the perfect place for fun and learning for the whole family.
- Hershey Gardens - Spending an afternoon in a 23 acre botanical garden makes for the perfect outing. Take in the beautiful colors and scenery of the theme gardens, including their Children’s Garden.
- Antique Auto Museum at Hershey - Cruise through time at the Antique Automobile Club of America Museum to view collector-oriented automotive.
- Hershey Country Club - For a relaxing day at the golf course, visit Hershey Country Club and enjoy their three award winning courses: the Spring Creek Golf Course, the East Course, and the West Course.
- Giant Center - Visit the Giants Center to catch a Hershey Bears hockey game. The Giant Center also host ice shows, family events, and special attractions.
- Hershey Theater - This downtown theater is the area’s premier performing arts center, classical music and dance attractions, world-renowned entertainers, and it’s the finest in touring Broadway shows.